Thursday, August 4, 2022

Possible, Plausible, Probable

The area in which I need the most growth is delegation. I am fortunate. I have a partner and employee who can support our work. However, we are pretty much day-to-day right now. I have a long term vision, but I am trying to navigate us muscling through immediate and urgent needs. And each day seems to bring new unforeseen challenges. No doubt some of these items can alter: I got a message from a colleague today with a plan to do a workaround that could buy us weeks of time to prepare for digital onboarding of our instructional systems. The key is to constantly assess and evaluate and prioritize, but do so within the context of a larger plan and goals. I think the next step that our team is ready for is for me to share my formal and linear prep document that I share with my direct supervisor which I have been working on for weeks. It serves for me as a model of the process. Going from good to great happens by parts and in phases. It is iterative. There is a constant reflective process where the frontier space is experienced as fresh and exciting along the way. This kind of positivity can only be found if we have the faith to move forward, step by step, in that what we need to accomplish is possible, plausible, probable.

https://www.calendar.com/blog/how-to-catch-up-on-work-when-youre-behind/#:~:text=Take%20a%20short%20break%20of,you%20can't%20figure%20out

 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec/2021/08/18/falling-behind-on-work-take-these-steps-to-get-back-on-track/?sh=5cda4c2434be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired Larrikinism

The condition for a miracle is difficulty, however the condition for a great miracle is not difficulty, but impossibility. ~Angus Buchan Usu...